Avoca Pools & Landscape Inc. is a full service swimming pool and landscape construction company based in Port Perry, Ontario.
The services that we offer include:
* Sales and installation of In-ground swimming pool kits and accessories
* Pool and liner repairs and replacement liners
* Salt water chlorination systems – new installs and conversions
* Interlocking brick, natural stone and flagstone pool decks, walkways, patios and driveways
* Stone and block retaining and garden walls, steps and water features
* Existing pool renovation and refurbishment
* Complete pool and landscape design and construction service Our specialty lies in our ability to provide not only pool sales, installation and service but also to offer you a complete landscape design and construction service whilst retaining everything in-house, giving you the convenience and benefit of having to deal with one single contractor rather than many. The benefits of this approach as we see it include but are not limited to the following:
* Significant cost savings to our clients
* Ability to maintain our high expectations and standards of workmanship and professionalism throughout the entire project
* Ability to set our own schedule in order to bring your project to completion within agreed time frames and budgets
* Ability to maintain clear and open lines of communication between our clients, on-site staff and company management It is our firm belief that the construction of a pool and landscaped garden is an excellent investment of time and money and we are committed to working with you to bring your ideas and desires to fruition in a relaxed but highly professional manner. Our commitment to quality extends well beyond the completion of your project in the form of exemplary after-sales service and support backed by a conditional guarantee.
Avoca Pools & Landscape Inc. was founded in January, 1996. Glynn strongly believes that in order to provide you with the best service and value for money it is necessary to be able to offer more than just one aspect of the process. This extends through to the very personal aspect of the business, with Glynn’s presence on site and closely supervising every project we undertake. As a result of the current real estate market conditions, we are finding that people are opting to invest in their principal residence rather than purchasing a holiday home or cottage. When this investment takes the form of a swimming pool, professional landscaping, or both, you will discover that not only do you greatly enhance your property value, but also you and your family’s lifestyle as well.